Julia Lloyd George Jewellery is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data I collect from you, or that you provide to me, will be processed by me. Please read the following carefully to understand my views and practices regarding your personal data and how I will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Julia Lloyd George Jewellery, firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. “Personal Data” is any data that identifies you. The Personal Data which you supply to me you agree will be true, complete and accurate in all respects and you agree to notify me immediately of any changes to that. I will deal with your Personal Data in compliance with the current UK data protection legislation.
2. Personal Data will be collected, processed and used by me only for the purpose of providing you with our services. Personal Data will not be provided to any other organisations or individuals. The use of information will remain under the control of Julia Lloyd George Jewellery at all times.
3. I will send my newsletter to you only if you have given me permission to do so. You may at any time ask me to cease.
4. If you have any questions about the handling or protection of your Personal Data or your rights under the Data Protection Act, please contact me by writing to email@example.com
5. I may disclose your Personal Data acting in good faith if I believe such action is necessary: to conform with a legal requirement or comply with the legal process, protect and defend the rights or intellectual property of Julia Lloyd George.
Our cookies help me:
• Make my website work as you’d expect
• Save you having to login every time you visit the site
• Remember your settings during and between visits
• Improve the speed/security of the site
• Continuously improve my website for you
• Make my marketing more efficient (ultimately helping me to offer the service I do at the price I do)
• Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
• Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
• Pass data to advertising networks
• Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
• Pay sales commissions
MORE ABOUT MY COOKIES:
Website Function Cookies
• Making your shopping basket and checkout work
• Determining if you are logged in or not
• Remembering your search settings
**There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use my site.
THIRD PARTY FUNCTIONS
My site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties. A common example is an embedded YouTube video or Instagram feed. Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
ANONYMOUS VISITOR STATISTICS COOKIES
TURNING COOKIES OFF
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of my and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.