Delivery Information for UK Orders
- We charge £10 for all UK deliveries and use the Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day Service.
- If orders are placed online before 1pm, the order will be processed and posted on Friday for a Monday delivery. Saturday delivery can be requested.
- Parcels must be signed for so you will need to be present at the time of delivery (home or work). In the event that no-one is available to receive the parcel, a Special Delivery Notification Card will be left providing you with the option to have the item delivered at a later date or to collect the parcel from your local collection depot.
- Delivery time is subject to product availability and clearance of payment.
- For further queries regarding delivery, please contact Julia@julialloydgeorge.com, or call +44 (0)20 7373 5093.
London Same Day Delivery
For urgent orders to London addresses you can use our London Same Day Courier Service for £20. This includes full insurance cover. Please call +44 (0)20 7373 5093 to arrange this.
Delivery Information for International Orders
- There are postage and packaging charges to all overseas orders. This will be automatically added to your bill.
- Cost varies from country to country and is subject to change at our discretion. All countries outside the EU are exempt from VAT.
- For international shipping ALL duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
- Once shipped your order should be with you between 2-3 working days.
- Parcels within Europe can be sent by Royal Mail Airsure/ International Signed For or by an international courier service. All parcels outside Europe will be sent by international couriers.
- You will be given a tracking number to track the progress of your parcel.
- Europe (Royal Mail Airsure/ International Signed For) - £15
- Europe (Courier) - £40
- North America - £40
- South America - £50
- Australia - £50
- Asia - £50